Shooter's Fitness - Flexibility
Monday July 19th 6pm-8pm
Elite Indoor Gun Range
This 5 week program is to confront physical fitness with incorporation of shooting. Calisthenics, Cardio, Strength, Flexibility, and HIIT training styles are important to all shooters. If your body cant keep up in a fight, this is how to fix the problem. Our Instructor Daniel McBride has had over 8 years of combined shooting, and fitness experience. He will use his vast knowledge of both to provide you with improved shooting skills through a fitness styled approach.
Sign up for a Full 5 Class Rotation and Use Code "FULL5" at Checkout for 1 Class Free!
Flexibility training will encompass types of static, ballistic, and dynamic stretching as well as foam rolling. Dynamic stretching improves the body’s range of movement, blood and oxygen flow. Ballistic stretching will be used to keep tissues tightened only after the body is warm.
Shooter's Fitness is a running program, meaning shooters can join and/or leave during anywhere within the rotation. All classes have different themes, and we strongly recommend doing at least 1 full rotation from when you start (all 5 classes).
- Durable T-Shirt (Athletic or non-athletic)
- Jeans/Tactical Pants (Must be flexible to physical exercise)
- Tactical Boots/Sneakers (Be okay with footwear getting dirty/must have good tread)
- Hearing protection
- Protective Glasses (Lenses with dark film is acceptable)
- Bottles of Water (Hydration is a must; Gallon jugs if you wish)
- Handgun (Rentals Available)
- 80-100 Rounds of ammunition for firearm platform(s)
- [Optional] Rifle (Rentals Available)
- [Optional] Tactical belt/battle belt w/holster Israeli Carry
*** All techniques and skills taught in this class are intended to only be used in a lawful, defensive application to protect one's life. Elite Indoor Gun Range, Agents of Elite Indoor Gun Range and contracted instructors assume no liability for the applications of techniques taught in these classes. By registering for the class you agree to hold the above listed parties harmless and waive liability tied to your actions. Additionally you agree to only apply such techniques in a defensive lawful manner.***